S’mores without the fire!
Makes: 8 servings
Time: Ten minutes
- Cooking spray
- 2 c. marshmallows
- 6 (1.5-oz.) chocolate bars, broken into squares
- 1 sleeve graham crackers, broken into rectangles
- 1/2 c. semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Grease a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Add half of marshmallows to baking dish, then top with half of chocolate squares and half of graham crackers. Repeat.
- Bake until marshmallows are golden and chocolate squares have melted, about 10 minutes.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate and serve.